The Oklahoma Flash Roundtable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spending vs Investing

2 posters

Go down

Spending vs Investing Empty Spending vs Investing

Post by Admin Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:37 pm

I seem to have come under fire in another forum for not endorsing spending extra money. While I DO endorse "transfer buying", or even buying stuff that you WANT and can afford, I DON'T endorse making people feel like they HAVE to buy things at an inflated price in order to be successful.

So many in this business are trying to generate an income. They are not wealthy, and then here comes these people that are trying to get them to make purchases under the guise of "building" their business by spending money! Investments have a return - spending don't.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://wrisfi.wixsite.com/summit

Back to top Go down

Spending vs Investing Empty Re: Spending vs Investing

Post by Fixitman Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:00 pm

I agree with you on the point that "spending" is not the same thing as investing. You invest in business building activities and you spend for pleasure in using what you are buying or in the giving it to someone else.

Spending is "necessary" for our everyday living accessories, food and the like -

While being in SFI I have learned to put my standing order in for building my business activities only. - Now if I desire to purchase something else (other than building activities related to SFI) I will shop on line and purchase the best priced product at the level of quality I desire that has the lowest shipping cost available. Most of the time I do NOT find such items in TripleClicks - so I move on to those who will fit my requirements.
Fixitman
Fixitman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Agreed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://wrisfi.wixsite.com/summit

Back to top Go down